Dan

Dan
Dan Gisvold at Bear Creek

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Remembering the life and smiling




 My brother, Dan, had a best friend. Jon Awbrey. Jon is sitting on the float with the guitar. Dan is standing to the right with the orange vest.

They were both insane.  Jon still is.

Example, Jon had thoroughly broken his leg playing football (I think). But skiing season was upon them so they wrapped the cast in plastic and they skied all day.

Jon helped Dan live a full life. 

The link below was sent to me on Facebook with Jon commenting that this was something that he and Dan would do.

I certainly is. Just with out the extra clothing or the googles.........
 (BTW, it is the couch surfing one. You don't have to watch the rest!)

https://www.facebook.com/Spi0n/videos/10153125384367171/

I will always miss him. Tonight especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment