Dan

Dan
Dan Gisvold at Bear Creek

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Dan was not big on VD. He was of the opinion that it was a Hallmark day and only added to the corporate greed. So he didn't give presents or acknowledge the holiday. Or at least that is what he told me.

But he was a romantic. In that regard he was very like his father. A nice dinner, a walk, things like that. This I know because he would talk about how father taught him. Back then it an impressive dinner at the Vintage Press in Visalia was the Gisvold trademark.


I was just his baby sister so I wasn't the one he shared  details with but I knew some of the women he dated and married through his life. He enjoyed being with women and many women that he dated became life long friends. Many women that he knew were just his friends. Some became my friends as well.



Happy Valentine's day.
Love,
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment